Monday, April 1, 2013

The Journey Begins...

Today, i began the formal process, or JOURNEY, really, on transitioning my darling Henry OFF of commercial formula (read: goop) and ON to real food (read: goodness). This blog will be a documentation of EVERYTHING - logistics, things that work (and maybe didn't), Hank's reactions to it all (along with just a ton of cutie pie pics) and my thought process and feelings about it all. Even if no one else in the world reads this (i hope that is not the case), it will be an invaluable asset to myself and for that, i'm super psyched to toss on my Ergo, strap Hank on, and begin the hike! Hang on buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. The reason I am moderating comments (which i never do, and generally dislike) is because I've been getting some spam lately. If you are commenting in a VALID way, i will definitely post your comment. Thank you!