Saturday, April 6, 2013

On Tracking Calories

For the heck of it, i calculated the caloric run-down on the First Blend i made. Remember, i made it based on a chart that said it would be about 1200 calories for the day.


WHOA. How crazy accurate is THAT?! That's for 2 days mind you, so divided by 2: 1204.

So yeah. That's proof enough for me that the chart is pretty accurate and i'm totally cool not adding calories anymore.

I went onto that SuperTracker site via the USDA that i mentioned and plugged in Hank's age. Right off the bat, the ST set his caloric intake at 1200, automatically. So my hunch that he was getting too little calories was incorrect. Cool by me. Here's the chart they gave me as guidance:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. The reason I am moderating comments (which i never do, and generally dislike) is because I've been getting some spam lately. If you are commenting in a VALID way, i will definitely post your comment. Thank you!