Monday, April 22, 2013

Just Thin It!

Okay. Well, that's a little embarassing.

The solution to the post before this one is simple: Just Add Some Water! My blend was too thick. I added about 2 cups in the blender, dumped the Goodness (although it was goopy, but not "that" goop) back in, and blended for about 20 seconds.


Ahhhh... much better. Smoother, easier... i no longer am getting finger charlie horses.

Ron brought up, however: "Now that you are adding water, you are increasing the volume, but not the calories. So technically you should add more mls to each sitting." I told him i didn't really mind. A little extra water was an okay exchange for a few lesser calories.

It's occurred to me that it'd be fun to get Hank on the scale with me, maybe tmw morning. See where his weight is compared to his starting weight of 31 lbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. The reason I am moderating comments (which i never do, and generally dislike) is because I've been getting some spam lately. If you are commenting in a VALID way, i will definitely post your comment. Thank you!